Do not load collection data by default (new setting)
When selecting a collection, Compass currently loads data for that collection. I would like there to be a setting that says that no data is loaded until I click Find.
- because some default data loading takes a looong time (>30s) and clicking Stop doesn't give the user back control (fixing this might be another way to resolve this issue)
- almost always the data loaded by default is not relevant to my task
- almost always I want to enter a specific query first and then hit search
- in the rare cases where I just want to see some random data, then an extra click to Find is a small price to pay
- this is especially frustrating when working remotely on a bad connection, and when time is critical (e.g. received an emergency support call when on the road)