Atlas

Share your idea. In order to help prioritize, please include the following information

1. A brief description of what you are looking to do
  2. How you think this will help
  3. Why this matters to you

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The Atlas Disk IOPs Read/Write alerts for data/index/journal partitions should be combined & not reference partitions.

The current Atlas Disk IOPs Read/Write alerts are for data/index/journal partitions.
    However, Atlas does not use seperate partitions for data/index/journal so it can be misleading to rely on the alert message.

The Atlas Disk IOPs Read/Write alerts for data/index/journal partitions should be combined & not reference partitions.
    Alerts like:
    Host - of any type - Disk write IOPS
    Host - of any type - Disk read IOPS

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Alerts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. alerts on specific database

I'd like to setup an alert on my cluster for specific database but currently I can only setup alerts for all databases on my cluster. for example, send alerts when "Document Metrics: Deleted above 1" on zyz database

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Cluster events - create, modify, delete

Add an alert category for cluster scale events such as creation, modification and deletion

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Have the capability to manage contact details for Atlas-level 'Teams'

There should be a capability to manage/assign contact details (such as email) at the Atlas level, to the created organizational 'Teams' (such as assigning a team distro email address), so that alerting can be streamlined, instead of sending out separate emails to each and every member of the team.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Profiler output is confusing

Not so much a feature perhaps as a bug, but it seems that in the profiler page, the chart changes with the time window of interest, e.g. from 24hr to 6 hr or 1hr, but the listing of the namespaces underneath does not. So suppose you think you've fixed an issue and want to check 4 hours later. The chart seems to indicate things are ok, but the namespace table is actually confusing in this case. When you click on an item in a listed namespace (i.e. collection), it goes into the detail view and that one does conform to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base