Atlas

Share your idea. In order to help prioritize, please include the following information

1. A brief description of what you are looking to do
  2. How you think this will help
  3. Why this matters to you

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Show Index Error on UI

When creating an index on your UI, if the index creation gives an error, the error doesn't show on the UI, for example if you have a field of type string, and have a value longer than 1024 bytes, and try to create a normal index on this field, the UI will tell you the index it's been creating successfully, but when you go to your collection and see your indexes, this will not appear, but when you create it on the MongoDB console, it gives the following error. It would be nice to have this error shown on the…

3 votes
    Sign in Sign in with your MongoDB Account
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Atlas Service Broker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add "Maintenance Completed" Alert Option & Activity Feed Item

There are existing alerts that will notify users when a Project Maintenance Window is "not needed"/"scheduled"/"started" but it would also be helpful to add an alert for when maintenance has been completed. This event currently appears in a project activity feed as "cluster update completed". This alert would help users who need to manually verify if any of their applications need to be restarted following maintenance events.

3 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Atlas Service Broker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow individual Atlas database user to connect from different specific IP address only

The feature request is to allow individual Atlas database user to be able to connect from different specific IP address, instead of compulsorily having the whitelisted IP address apply to all database users.

I.e.
    UserA can only connect from ipA
    UserB can only connect from ipB

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Atlas Service Broker  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Limit certain users to create only specific cluster sizes

After discovering over-spending forced to remove Atlas permissions for all developers. Would be nice if I could limit them to create only M0 / M2 / M5 clusters as sandbox.

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Atlas Open Service Broker: PCF CredHub integration

Integrate Atlas Open Service Broker with CredHub to keep Atlas secretes in CredHub for PCF Use cases

2 votes
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Create Zurich region as option for AWS deployment

Atlas already supports deployment to Zurich region for GCP. As a reasonable option, introducing AWS deployment to Zurich zone would be benefitial.

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Allow Atlas users to issue movePrimary command

Currently Atlas users are unable to issue the movePrimary command for moving the primary shard for a db, and instead have to open a support case to do so. Can we please allow the ability for Atlas users to issue this command themselves?

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Update your API to support GraphQL

The current REST API requires many queries to get all of the information needed for a simple thing. For example, if I want to pull logs for a cluster called My-Cluster in a project called My-Project, I need to....

• GET the list of projects from the organization

• Parse the result to locate the Project ID for My-Project

• GET the list of clusters in My-Project

• Parse the result to locate the cluster nodes that I need to grab logs for

• For each node in the cluster:

• GET the log(s) for that node

At least the first four steps described here could…

1 vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base