Missing charts features
The charts inside mongodb are quiet nice but lacks some basic features to be able to setup a environment to create, test and deploy charts from tests to production. Also it is not possible to proper support localization.
It is not possible to develop charts to allow proper development, testing and deploy.
Those features are a must to really work in a proper way:
- The current export does not include the charts view. It should contain the charts view (including its aggregation pipeline)
- Import should then allow create/override the charts view
- Allow define locales for title, description, field custom labels
- Allow open a report with a locale, so date, time and number formats fits to the charts
API support for export/import:
- Allow export a dashboard using API to enable continous development pipelines
- Allow import a dashboard using API to enable continous development pipelines