Compass

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make it load faster

Nobody cares about how many plugins are still loading. Show the connection screen at least and load the plugins in the background. Also, by default have no plugins because why should I wait for plugins to load that I don't use? Also load plugins in parallel.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Execute Raw query with query editor

Currently there is no query editor for executing raw queries, like for batch update and batch delete. Consider to add a query editor.

7 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Queries  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Display Documents within a Frame

When clicking on a large collection (or running a long-running filter), the Documents are loaded within the main window and prevents the users from performing any other operation. By displaying data within a subframe (like for the aggregation pipeline builder), users can continue to work without waiting for the documents to load.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  General  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Expose readPreference information in Compass UI

Compass is capable of using custom Read Preference settings and tags if specified in the connection string. However, in the UI it is nowhere indicated which Read Preference mode is being used.

As a result, the users have no way to tell if the specified URI options are actually in effect.

It would be useful to surface this information somewhere.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Connectivity  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base