Skip to content

Atlas

Share your idea. In order to help prioritize, please include the following information

1. A brief description of what you are looking to do
  2. How you think this will help
  3. Why this matters to you

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

2 results found

1. GCP Export Cloud Backup Snapshot support

Currently "Export Cloud Backup Snapshot" is a really good feature for off-line backups, but it only supports S3. This is quite limiting for organisations that don't use AWS. It would be really good if it also supported GCP Cloud Storage.

44 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Backup  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All, As an update we do have this on our roadmap. We are currently working to improve the consistency of sharded cluster exports and then we will tackle Exports to GCP later this year. The best estimate at this time is by the end of this year (2024) to have exports to GCP GA'ed. I will update here if theres a chance that we can deliver that sooner

2. Cloud backup for m0 instances

It would be nice and convenient if lower-tier users could have the cloud backup option available (I believe m5 is the smallest but it's $9/month). I use m0 for one of my projects and I know mongodump is an option but I would much rather pay $1/month extra for backup capabilities. This project is quite small and I don't need much resources, but I would like the ability to scedule daily backups for a small fee.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

planned  ·  3 comments  ·  Backup  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base