Skip to content

Charts

MongoDB Charts is the best way to create visualizations of MongoDB data. Connect to any MongoDB instance as a data source, create charts and graphs, embed them into your applications or build live dashboards for sharing and collaboration.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

22 results found

1. sort for data table via query

Hi,

Current default sort for text data table charts is a little un-intuitive (at least for me). All other charts appear to respect the sort stage in the aggregation pipeline. The data table chart has a different mechanism where the user has to explicitly click on the header to define the default sort. This is counter intuitive if there is already a sort stage in the aggregation pipeline that can be interpreted as the default sort.

I think it might make things more clear if either:

a) Default sort ALWAYS in the sort stage of the aggregation

b) Flag a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Allow charts to have reference field data in them

Adding the ability to access data in reference fields to other collections and adding that data to a chart would be very helpful. For example, a collection called "delivery" has a reference field to a "client" this client has a string "title" field. It would be very useful to be able to add the client's "title" to the chart instead of just their id.

0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Building Charts  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?